Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April's Fool

It's April 1st - have you been fooled yet?

I am the crazy mom who actually likes to
have tons of kids at my house
(that is probably why I own my own steam cleaner!)
Anyhow, I pulled a fast one that is worthy of blogging today....

While at the doctor the other day I read Family Fun magazine.
They had the best ideas! I love this one the best.
Make Jell-O and put it in cups with straws.
When the kids ask for a drink, they will try to sip, but it is Jell-O.
I fooled 8 today! They are all in Kindergarten and thought it was the funniest!
Hope you are the joker and not the jokee today!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE the idea! Last year was a little crazy with April Fool's jokes, made all the better because Luke was out here and I was fielding them all by myself, in the middle of a move. So this year we've managed to keep it quiet. But I'm so filing this away for next year!

Kristi said...

I LOVE this!!Definitely trying this on my kids next year :)

LShields said...

I've read a few of your posts and really enjoyed your writing style!
Because of your talent, I have just nominated you to receive the “When Life Gives You Lemons” blog award. Even if this is not your first award, please, come to my blog and claim your little bit of sunshine! Congratulations!