Monday, May 11, 2009

May the Force Be with You!

Every time my kids get into a new phase of life, I seem to learn everything you would ever want to know about it. First there was Thomas, then Cars, and now for a long time running there is STAR WARS.....

So for Mother's Day, I decided I wanted to go to the Happiest Place on Earth - you got it Disneyland. And as much as my sweet husband told my kids, "this is mommy's day, she gets to pick the rides", my kids fought back with "I want to do this and that".

So the self less mom that I am (insert your side jokes here), I chose the first thing I wanted to do was go to Jedi training. Nothing would give me more satifaction that listening to the same script I have heard about 1000 times.....


Ethan has the knack for Jedi training! He has gotten picked almost every time. THANKFULLY, he got picked yesterday or it would have been a looooonnngggg day. Check out my little Padawan...




His only complaint - he did not get to fight Darth Mal. Oh...what has this world come to?


Our family is definitely amusement park junkies. We have our annual passes to Disneyland (thank you Dad and Judi!), and we do Legoland a couple of times a year. And guess where we stopped to take pictures?

May the force be with you.

No comments: