Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Luck O' the Irish

So I can say I am officially 1/8 Irish - which makes my kids 1/16.
That does count for one thing!
A claim on St. Patrick's Day!

The leprechauns visited our house this morning and left a shamrock trail
to some funny glasses and Irish gold coins.

Then for breakfast - green pancakes and green OJ of course!

And the lunch boxes also had to be green! Green bagel with cream cheese, a green apple and green juice box!

And lastly the expected corned beef and cabbage for dinner. No green beer this year, my husband gave it up.

I do have to thank my dear friend, Shawnie's mom for instilling these traditions in our family. She passed away not long ago, but I will always remember her holiday flair and the green mashed potatoes! So here's to you Erlinda! Hope you are enjoying a pint in heaven!

Enjoy the pictures!

The Wee Leprechauns



Irish Eyes are Smiling

No comments: