Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fondant Anonymous

So I think I may have a border line obsession with fondant. Is there an FA (fondant anonymous)? Holy smokes! That is my initials! Better that other things though!

I have the best friends. They have been gracious enough to let me make some cakes and cookies for events this month, so I have been a bit busy to blog.

Thanks to "The Cook Duke" for this fabulous fondant recipe! His recipe for fondant is amazing, but I have a great trick! Knead it in your mixer with a kneading hook.
Super clean and no sticky hands!
Here is the link to the recipe http://thecookduke.com/fondant-recipe/?cp=all
Enjoy some picks of my newest treats!
Avery's First Communion Cake
Play Ball Cookies
Batman Cake for Jack

1 comment:

Amber said...

Super Cute! I love the cake for Avery!